Magnetic stirrer head alluro
Conical magnetic stirrer head alluro NS 45/40 for use without pressure or in vacuum. Ideal for glass reactors and laboratory applications.
- Conical connection NS 29/32
- Sealing to the reactor cover with two O-rings in series, made of Viton in the stainless version or Kalrez in application with HC.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 Ncm - 90 Ncm
- Material WNr. 1.4435 (AISI 316L) or Hastelloy C22 (WNr. 2.4602) as standard.
- Operating temperature 240 °C
- Rust-resistant ball bearing on the output shaft. Hastelloy or titanium versions with plain bearing PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1'550 rpm with ball bearings.
- Drive shaft (coupled to on-site drive) ø 7 mm
- Output shaft ø 7 mm for mounting the stirrer.
- Sealing via O-rings on the conical part made of Viton, Kalrez or qualities on request.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 Ncm, 40 Ncm, 60 Ncm, 90 Ncm and as special edition 110 Ncm, 150 Ncm, 200 Ncm.
- Material for wetted parts WNr. 1.4435, WNr. 2.4602. Versions in Hastelloy C276, B3 or Titan Gr. 2 on request.
- Maximum speed 1'550 rpm with ball bearing / 1'200 rpm in plain bearing application
Driven by sheer force
The driving force is transmitted from the outer magnet, via mutually attracting magnetic fields, to the encapsulated inner magnet. The glenfiz magnetic stirrer already delivers excellent performance at 20 Ncm and increases up to 90 Ncm. You also have the choice between standards made of stainless material WNr. 1.4435 and Hastelloy C22. Many other steel grades for aggressive media are possible.