Magnetic stirrer head glenfiz
Magnetic stirrer heads from premex are today's contemporary stirrer closures. The encapsulated inner magnet couples to the outer magnet and takes over the driving force. With this method, stirring is absolutely gas-tight. The glenfiz is also used in vacuum applications.
- Conical connection NS 29/32
- Sealing to the reactor cover with two O-rings in series, made of Viton in the stainless version or Kalrez in application with HC.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 Ncm - 90 Ncm
- Material WNr. 1.4435 (AISI 316L) or Hastelloy C22 (WNr. 2.4602) as standard.
- Operating temperature 240 °C
- For unpressurised area or vacuum
- Rust-resistant ball bearing on the output shaft. Hastelloy or titanium versions with plain bearing PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1'550 rpm with ball bearings.
- Drive shaft (coupled to on-site drive) ø 7 mm
- Output shaft ø 7 mm for mounting the stirrer.
- Sealing via O-rings on the conical part made of Viton, Kalrez or qualities on request.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 Ncm, 40 Ncm, 60 Ncm, 90 Ncm and as special edition 110 Ncm, 150 Ncm, 200 Ncm.
- Material for medium-touched parts WNr. 1.4435, WNr. 2.4602. Versions in Hastelloy C276, B3 or Titan Gr. 2 on request.
- Maximum speed 1'550 rpm with ball bearing / 1'200 rpm in plain bearing application
A safe use
The glenfiz magnetic stirrer head follows every rotational movement and yet sits firmly in the reactor glass. Thanks to two O-rings behind each other, it is doubly secured. Its conical connection has the size NS 29/32, available in torques from 20 Ncm to 90 Ncm. Alternatively, it is offered in combination with a micromotor, as redmagic.