Magnetic stirrer head cirrus
Magnetic stirrer head cirrus NS 18.8/26 for optimum mixing of fluids at a torque of 50 Ncm and an operating temperature of 230°C.
- Conical connection NS 18.8/26
- Sealing to the reactor cover with two O-rings in series, made of Viton in the stainless version or Kalrez in application with HC.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 Ncm or 50 Ncm.
- Material WNr. 1.4435 (AISI 316L) or Hastelloy C22 (WNr. 2.4602) as standard.
- Operating temperature 240 °C
- Rust-resistant ball bearing on the output shaft. Hastelloy or titanium versions with plain bearing PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1'550 rpm with ball bearings.
- Drive shaft (coupled to on-site drive) ø 7 mm
- Output shaft ø 6 mm for mounting the stirrer.
- Sealing via O-rings on the conical part made of Viton, Kalrez or qualities on request.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 20 or 50 Ncm.
- Material for media-contacted parts WNr. 1.4435, WNr. 2.4602. Versions in Hastelloy C276, B3 or Titan Gr. 2 on request.
- Maximum speed 1'550 rpm with ball bearing / 1'200 rpm with plain bearing application.
- Version with speed measurment via reed or without